Block Bottom Bags are excellent for many products, from chemical to flour. The brick-shaped PP woven sacks are produced without adhesives by heat-welding of the coating on the fabric.
Wales block bottom bags are ideal for different sectors like building material, food products, chemical, agricultural, etc. and best for packing concrete materials, cement, chemicals, resin, polymer, granules, PVC compound, master batches, carbon, agriculture & farming, fertilizers, urea, minerals , sugar, salt, seeds, spices, agro products, cashew nuts, dates, barely, flour, rice, corn and all other different type of food grains. These bags are eco-friendly and are available at cost-effective price. We produce bags in diverse inner and outer finish designs that are air-resistant and moisture-proof and recyclable.
- Suitable for fully or semi-automatic filling lines
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Up to 6 colour printing
- Allow printing on the sides of the bag which helps to identify its contents in the shelf and in the warehouse
- Can be made air or water tight
- Specially designed perforations can be added if required.
- Nicely shaped
- Optimal palletisation
- 100% Recyclable